Full Job Description
GENERAL SUMMARY: Provide support to the US Navy (in support of Ship Repair Operations)
LOCATION: Norfolk, VA.
- Proficient in structural and pipe fit-up and welding. Structural and Pipe fillet & butt welding required. Qualified for GTAW of OS/HS/HY; SMAW OS/HS/HY, CRES; GMAW and GMAW- PULSE of Aluminum, and pipe qualified GTAW of NICU/CUNI/CRES/CS. Must be proficient in the welding of consumable insert rings and thin wall sockets.
- Prospective employees should have a minimum of 10 years’ experience
- Experience working in a shipyard/ship repair environment
- Prospective employees must be a US Citizen with a Clean Background and able to pass a Drug Screen
- Active Security Clearance may be required
- Must posses required knowledge to work as a Team Leader
Click here to apply