Welder (Bay Newark)
Bay Advanced Technologies, an Applied Fluid Power subsidiary, is currently looking for a Welder to join our team. If you’re outgoing, technically sound, and think you have what it takes – Apply Today!
In this role you’ll responsible to weld all types of metal together per the prints supplied. You’ll leverage all that hands on experience in your background and put it to good use helping us to please our customers and gain new ones.
We’ll look to you to lead the charge in this area as your work helps to support the industry’s best sales team.
- Fabricate parts to print in a timely manner
- Develop best process for welding assemblies
- Check and measure dimensions during welding process
- Grind and deburr parts when necessary prior to welding
- Check and straighten parts when needed
- Prep all weld joints
- Drill and tap with drill fixtures when required
- Insure quality meets company and customer standards
- Maintain tolerances as required on print
- Other duties as required
- 3+ years welding experience in manufacturing environment
- Grind, deburr and sand for outside processes
- High school diploma or GED